- New FTP implementation: use --new-ftp
- Experimental Bookmark Menu: use --bookmark-menu
- Web Workers: use --enable-web-workers
- Implement SSL renegotiation. (Issue: 6893)
- Pressing the Del key while a item is selected in the form suggestion popup deletes that suggestion from the DB.
- WebKit version 530.4
- V8 version 220.127.116.11
- Add command line switch "--new-ftp" for new portable FTP (Issue: 4965)
- Add the directory listing code for the new portable FTP (Issue: 4965)
- SSL improvements. (Issue: 8706)
- Fix excessive CPU when scrolling Flash. (Issue: 8653)
- Fix crash on showing info bubble. (Issue: 8854)
- Aligning text to the right, especially RTL languages. (Issue: 1845)
- Fix dragging a Chrome window which has a single tab by the tab itself. (Issues: 2827, 8287)
- Do correct hit testing for context menu items. (Issue: 8100)
- Add support for progressive JPEGs with MIME type image/pjpeg. (Issue: 2104)
- Issue 8892: Browser crash with closing about:network window.
- Issue 8732: Provide a scroll bar for about:network dialog
- Issue 8767: Can create multiple Downloads tabs from Download shelf
- Issue 8220: No more status spinning in Downloads page
- Issue 8637: Unable to drag window when one browser window open with single tab
- Issue 8827: Import browsring history shows today's history only in the history page.
- Issue 8822: Tab crashes with debugger !
- Issue 8821: Inspector is broken, shows empty elements
- Issue 8372: Background paint issues with Task manager/B'Manager in maximized mode
- Issue 8587: Regression: Encoding auto-detect doesn't work any more
- Issue 8517: tabbing should work on a SSL interstitial page
The detailed list of all revisions is also available.
Find about the Dev channel and how to subscribe at http://dev.chromium.org/
Please report bugs at http://code.google.com/p/
Engineering Program Manager