The Dev channel has been updated to 10.0.612.1 for Mac, Windows and Linux
This release fixes several crashes as well as:
- Updated WebKit - 534.15
- Google Cloud Print sign-in interface is now out from behind a flag and can be found in Under the Hood (Issue 60092)
- Various minor tweaks to tab overview mode (Issue 50307)
- 25% less logspew when loading the PDF plugin
- Sandbox the GPU process (Issue 48607)
- Experimental popup blocker animation
- Fix stuck hover state in bookmark button (Issue 27073)
- There is no space between the Apps- and the Most Visited-Sector (Issue 67073)
- The expanded Apps-Sector becomes unvisible after clicking on it (Issue 67075)
More details about additional changes are available in the log of all revisions.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry