The Beta channel has been updated to 11.0.696.25 for Macintosh, Windows, Linux and Chrome Frame platforms
The following bugs were fixed
- cloud print: Error running service on the headless machine (Issue 76991).
- sync: Not registering for NIGORI data types (Issue 76268).
- A known crash (Issue 76998 ).
- REGRESSION: img of extensions not displayed in chrome://extensions within an incognito window (Issue 74905).
- Cloud policy fetch loop upon POLICY_NOT_FOUND answer from the server (Issue 77232).
- Token fetcher doesn't correctly enter unmanaged state (Issue 77185).
- Memory Leak in ChromeFrame in the AutomationResourceMessageFilter::SetCookiesForUrl function (Issue 77421).
- REGRESSION: Arrows not showing up on tabstrip while dropping links (Issue 74764).
- Java: Direct users to the right download page (Issue 76634).
- add es-419, fr-Foo and en-Foo and zh_HK/zh_Hant_HK to Accept-Language list(Issue 62715).
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug.
Want to change to another Chrome release channel? Find out how.