- Updated default apps
- Window Manager Enhancements
- UI improvements for notifications through the new message area
- UI improvements to the out of box experience
- UI improvements to the sign-in screen
- Device reset from start screen and settings (click here for more details)
- Enable key apps offline by default
- Cloud-based wallpaper management
Security fixes and rewards:
- [$3500]  Medium CVE-2012-5129: heap buffer overflow in GPU process with WebGL. Credit to miaubiz.
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue’ under the wrench menu.
Ben Henry & Josafat Garcia