- Updated Flash to 11.6.602.169
- HTML5 Content Decryption Module (CDM) with WebM support
- Fix to Samsung Chromebook device freezes or crashes on some systems when trying to resume after suspend
- Extended Desktop Mode (multi-monitors) now supported
- App Launcher now supports re-ordering
- Intelligent Window positioning (if you don't manually move your windows, we will arrange them to show you more at all times)
- Tap dragging is now a user preference.
- Encrypted Media Extensions are enabled by default
- Modifications to the system tray to display accessibility options.
- Improved power consumption on ARM devices
- Numerous UI improvements and crash fixes
- Improved accessibility controls in the status area, out of box experience, and login page
- When connecting to a wifi captive portal, logging out and adding a new user will show the captive portal overlay but never hide it. Workaround: Logout and login again.
If you find new issues, please let us know by visiting our help site or filing a bug. Interested in switching channels? Find out how. You can submit feedback using ‘Report an issue...’ in the Chrome menu (3 horizontal bars in the upper right corner of the browser).